May 9, 2019
You are probably asking yourself, what is ELDOA!
ELDOA is an amazing overall skeletal health and wellness technique that SymplifiHealth podcast is truly excited to share with you. A rare occasion to explore a new technique about something you may not have ever heard anything about. These days in health and wellness that is hard to believe. In dentistry we realize your TMJ is greatly affected by your over-all skeletal positioning and at times can contribute to pain. Most people do not realize that the problem area is actually lower on the body and worked it's way up the skeletal framework actually creating the TMJ issue.
Dr. Jill Wade hosts our SymplifiHealth guest, Scott Herrera who owns Legacy Sports & Wellness in Dallas, TX. Scott is going to introduce us all to something exciting and new called ELDOA.
The ELDOA exercises and Myofascial Stretches are specific techniques created by world renowned osteopath, Guy Voyer, DO. ELDOA and Myofascial Stretches are very specific and complex techniques that require strong attention to form and correct progressions. Everyone can benefit from the effects of ELDOA and MFS as well as proper instruction from a Certified ELDOA/MFS instructor. By attending classes, you not only receive instruction from a certified instructor but the full hour dedicated to stretching enhances the many possible benefits including:
- Normalize Disc Bulges
- Reduced Degrees of Scoliosis
- Increased Flexibility
- Improved Muscle Performance and Tone
- Normalization of Visceral Function
- Reduced Stress
- Injury Recovery and Prevention
- Reduced Joint Inflammation and Arthrosis
- Delayed Disc Degeneration
- Increased Disc Hydration
- Increased Blood Flow
- Improved Posture
- Relief of Chronic and Acute Back Pain
- Relief of Neck and Shoulder Tension
- Improved Awareness and Overall Well-being
- Improved Recovery Time for Sports and Training
- Reduced Forward Head Posture
LISTEN UP and you will be amazed at how ELDOA can change your life!